I was just looking at this gif and noticed something. Anna’s ice form is so cold, that it actually starts to freeze Han’s sword as it gets closer to her hand. I never knew why it broke but now I do. It’s so beautiful and terrifying at the same time.
You know I never actually thought about that! Which would make sense why Elsa could touch her because with her powers the cold/ice wouldn’t bother her. But if anyone else touched Anna her frozen form might have hurt them (I’m thinking like what dry ice can do to someone).
Which just gutted me more because that means Elsa went from being the only person who couldn’t touch Anna to the only person who could.
friendly reminder that thin-shaming is just as hurtful as fat-shaming
and statements like “real men like curves, only dogs go for bones” are still fucking offensive.
back to your regularly scheduled dashboard.
GUYS AT WORK WE WERE DOING A GLASS PAINTING PROJECT AND MY DESIGN WAS THIS
THATS GALLIFREYAN FOR “FUCK BITCHES, GET MONEY.”
PLOT TWIST 2: IT’S GONNA BE ON DISPLAY IN MY CITY’S ART GALLERY
this is my most reblogged text post
hahaha can you imagine the doctor strolling into that city art gallery and doing a double take at that
just girly things: FUCKING BOOB ITCHES THAT NEVER GO AWAY
I’ve seen a lot of posts on my dash tonight about users who are threatening suicide, with other Tumblr members posting in effort to try to get ahold of them. I think you all should see this:
IF THERE IS EVER A TUMBLR USER WHO HAS POSTED A GOOD-BYE MESSAGE, SUICIDE NOTE, VIDEO, OR ANYTHING OF THE SORT, PLEASE FOLLOW THIS POST.
1. Scroll to the top of your dashboard.
2. See the circular question mark icon at the top? It’s the third one over from your home symbol. Click on that, and a screen similar to the one in the picture will come up.
3. Where you can type in questions, the box with the magnifying glass at the top, type in the word “suicide.”
4. Click on the first link that shows up. It should say, “Pass the URL of the blog on to us.”
5. Type in the user’s URL and tell Tumblr admin that the user is contemplating suicide and has posted a message indicating that they are going through with it or will be attempting. Hit send! Tumblr administration will perform a number of actions to contact the user and take the necessary steps to prevent the suicide.
TUMBLR: THIS COULD SAVE A USER’S LIFE. PLEASE DO NOT IGNORE SUICIDE THREATS.
Reblog this to keep other users aware. Suicide isn’t a joke, and neither is someone’s life. If you didn’t know this, someone else may not, either. Pass it on.
why on earth doesn’t this have more notes
I actually had to do this once. She lived.
if you scroll past this on your dash you are absolutely heartless.
Reblog this!! This can save somebody’s life!